Choosing the right pair of eyeglasses can be a challenge. You want a pair that is comfortable as well as one that looks good. Your face shape can help dictate which style of frame you should choose and will help narrow down your choices in finding the right pair. Select these frame types based on your face shape:
- Oval: If you have an oval face, you have the most options for the type of eyeglass frames that will suit your look—almost any type of frame will look good on you. You want to select a frame that provides some contrast to your facial features. You should select a round or square frame. You can go with either dark or light colored frames, depending on your skin coloring. Your eye doctor in Lancaster, OH will have a variety of frames to select from, but be sure to avoid oversized frames, as these will look too big on your face and overwhelm your facial features.
- Round: An eye doctor in Lancaster, OH recommends that individuals with round faces stick to a square or angular frame. This will best suit your facial features and complement the fullness of your face. You want to be sure to avoid frames that are too round or too small, as these will look out of place on the surface of your face. You want to provide some contrast with your glasses, and going with a style that is wider will help your face look slimmer.
- Heart: With a heart shaped face, you should stick to glasses that are oval or round. This will help balance your narrow chin and give you a look that is flattering. Choose a light colored frame with narrow features, as too much bulk can overtake your face. Dark frames or wild patterns will look out of place on your face, so be sure to keep it neutral or lightly colored. Ask your eye doctor in Lancaster, OH for their input if you are unsure about the frames you are selecting.
- Square: This face shape can support a bold frame that has round or oval lens. Look for deep colors that stand out and complement your facial features. Frames to avoid are light in color or square shaped (like your face already is). You want to create some difference in the shape of your frames to add a pleasing look to your appearance.
- Diamond: If you have a diamond face shape, you should look for frames that are rimless and oval. This will enhance your delicate features. Steer clear of frames that are too thin or have a narrow look to them. You want eyeglass frames that don’t draw attention to your narrow eye line. Strong brow lines in your glasses choice can also provide a good option.
Your eye doctor in Lancaster, OH will have an array of frames that you can select from. They can also help you find a style that suits your appearance in a flattering way. Find the right frames at Price Family Eye Care Professionals LLC. We have a large selection of designer frames and will have a frame style that is perfect for you. Come check out your options today!
Categorised in: Eye Doctor
This post was written by Writer