Price Family Eye Care Professionals, LLC is pleased to offer you a wide selection of quality eyeglasses in Lancaster, OH, with lenses and frames tailored to fit your unique vision and style. We take pride in working with all of our patients to find the eyeglasses, sunglasses or specific lenses that are ideal for you.
We carry eyewear from some of the biggest, most trusted names in the industry, as well as fashionable brands that are renowned for their quality and appeal. Some of the brands we put our trust in include:
- Kate Spade
- Jimmy Choo
Visit us for prescription sunglasses in Lancaster, OH today to see the full extent of our inventory!
We offer a wide selection of lenses based on your unique eyewear demands and can work with you to implement a lens that best benefits your vision. Some of the options we offer include:
- Trivex: Trivex is the new gold standard of thin, light and impact resistant lenses. It has superior optical quality and scratch resistance when compared to high-index and polycarbonate lenses.
- High-index: High index lenses, such as 1.66, 1.74 and 1.9, are the thinnest lens option, but not as impact-resistant. High-Index lenses are best for very high prescriptions.
- Polycarbonate: The 1st generation of high-index plastic is polycarbonate. It is light weight and impact resistant, but has poorer scratch resistance and optical quality. Most sports and safety lenses are made of polycarbonate.
- Multi-focal lenses: Multi-focal lenses provide different prescriptions for distance and near vision in one lens. There are many different kinds of multi-focal lenses on the market today: from traditional lined bifocals and trifocals to no-line or progressive lenses.
- Anti-reflective coating: Anti-reflective coatings decrease glare, make lenses more scratch-resistant, and make lenses easier to clean. Anti-reflective coatings also enhance the cosmetic appearance of your glasses.
- Photochromic lenses: Photochromic lenses darken when exposed to UV rays. When the wearer goes outside, the lenses darken or tint. When the wearer goes back inside, the glasses become clear.
- Polarized lenses: Polarized lenses eliminate glare, reducing eye strain and increasing visibility.
If you play sports, you should keep two things in mind related to your vision: protection and precision. Sports lenses protect the wearer’s eyes, while also optimizing vision. Even if you don’t normally wear glasses, non-prescription sports lenses can benefit your performance!
Polycarbonate lenses are more resistant to impact than glass or plastic, and offer protection against 90 percent of common, sports-related eye injuries. Protective eyewear fits well, features a padded bridge, has prescription or non-prescription lenses, and deep-grooved eyewires to prevent the lens from falling out.
Call Price Family Eye Care Professionals, LLC today for more information about sports lenses. We can recommend eye wear that will offer great protection and will help you to take your athletic performance to the next level.
For more information about the types of lenses we offer or to set up an appointment to be outfitted with eyeglasses in Lancaster, OH, please contact us today by calling 740-654-4762.